Friday September 6th, 2013
The Magic Castle
The Bowl is a friendly sociable place where Southern Californians gather to picnic and enjoy outstanding music under the stars. Throughout the summer the LA Phil presents the best in jazz, classical, Broadway, and world music, featuring artists that range from Sarah Chang to Diana Krall, John Williams to Pet Shop Boys, and Nancy Wilson to Arcade Fire.
The Bowl is the summer home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic and the home of the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra.
The Bowl Walk is a great way to learn about the Bowl and enjoy the park-like grounds. Pick up a flyer at the Bowl Museum or the Information booth (next to the Box Office).
Blue Man Group – Experience the joy, creativity, mystery and art of the internationally renowned entertainment phenomenon. The unique and dynamic partnership of Blue Man Group with orchestra will present a special blend of music, comedy, and theatrics, which will be sure to delight and inspire.
Since the Hollywood Bowl is located in the Los Angeles hillside, there are some moderate to steep inclines throughout the area. Electric carts, elevators and escalators are available to assist in taking you to your seat at the Hollywood Bowl. Handicap accessible seating is available upon advanced request only. It does get chilly up in the hills, so we recommend bringing a jacket or sweater.
|Schedule for Friday September 6th, 2013|
|6:00 PM||Bus departs Marriott|
|7:30 PM||Bus arrives at Hollywood Bowl|
|8:30 PM||Concert begins|
|11:00 PM||Bus departs for Marriott|
Sunday September 8th, 2013
The Grammy Museum
The GRAMMY Museum explores and celebrates the enduring legacies of all forms of music; the creative process; the art and technology of the recording process; and the history of the GRAMMY® Awards, the premier recognition of recorded music accomplishment.
About the Museum
The GRAMMY Museum is an exciting and interactive celebration of the power of music occupying a vibrant new space in downtown Los Angeles. Four floors of cutting edge exhibits, interactive experiences and films provide a one-of-a-kind visitor experience — engaging, educational, celebratory and inspirational.
- Debuted December 2008 in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the GRAMMY Awards
- One-of-a-kind, 30,000 square foot museum with interactive, permanent and traveling exhibits
- Four floors of dynamic and stimulating exhibit space
- More than two dozen exhibits that explore the greatest GRAMMY music, everything from rock and hip-hop to country, classical, Latin, R&B, and jazz
- 200 seat state-of-the-art Clive Davis Theater
- Target Terrace – Roof top terrace perfect for special programs and private events
- Interesting and thought-provoking educational and public programs featuring films, lectures and performances
|Schedule for Sunday September 8th, 2013|
|1:30 PM||Bus Departs Marriott|
|5:00 PM||Bus Departs Grammy Museum|